New retailers are opening at Aventura Mall, Lincoln Road, and Bal Harbour ShopsJuly 26, 2019
Despite retail turbulence across the United States, various new stores have opened or are planning to open soon in South Florida showing that retail is not going anywhere. We made a list of a few new stores in Aventura Mall, Lincoln Road, and Bal Harbour Shops, check it out!
- Hope & Henry opened its first store at Aventura Mall. The brand sells organic cotton pieces for babies, toddlers, and children, with a few items also available for adults.
- Calzedonia is open and offers swimwear and legwear, including hosiery, socks, but also beachwear including kaftans, dresses, tops, bottoms, jumpsuits, and accessories.
- ECCO was inaugurated on the lower level of Aventura Mall.
- All Saints has resumed operations on the mall’s lower level.
- HUGO by Hugo Boss will reopen on the upper level of the mall’s new wing later this summer.
- The Casper company just revealed The Casper Wake-Up store at 1114 Lincoln Road in Miami Beach. The store’s products includes Casper mattresses, pillows, bedding, furniture, and dog beds.
- MC2 Saint Barth, a beachwear retailer with more than 34 stores worldwide, is opening a 748-square-foot store at 608 Lincoln Road.
- Brandy Melville, women’s apparel and accessories, is opening its Florida flagship store at 730 Lincoln Road. The 2,500-square-foot store is currently under construction, and is expected to open this summer, said Lyle Stern of Koniver Stern Group.
Bal Harbour Shops
- Escada, a German luxury label launched by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley in 1978, opened its first concept store in the United States at Bal Harbour Shops. The new store on Level 2 of Bal Harbour Shops carries the brand’s mainline and sports collections, including outerwear, dresses, tailoring, casual wear, and accessories.
*Photography by: thewatchjudge.com