Updated: List of 10 towers planned to go vertical in Downton Miami in the next months
In the next few years, Downton Miami’s skyline will go through many transformations, starting with a collection of new skyscrapers. To keep you on the loop, we have made a list of a few towers with more than 500 foot that are confirmed to begin construction in the next 12 months.
Only projects over 500 feet were considered, so the list does not include projects such as Yotelpad, for example, or Caoba 2, CitizenM and Miami Plaza, as well as those that are already under construction.
Now, let’s go ahead and check the list of projects:
- Aston Martin Residences (Featured rendering) – 69 stories, 816 feet (foundation pour scheduled for June 28)
- 830 Brickell – 55 stories, 732 feet (foundation work underway)
- Missoni Baia – 57 stories, 649 feet (foundation work underway)
- Una – 46 stories, 613 feet
- 400 Biscayne – 49 stories, 573 feet (site work underway)
- Natiivo – 48 stories (groundbreaking 1Q 2020)
- Luma Miami Worldcenter 43 stories, 493 feet (foundation work underway)
- Downtown 5th Towers (2) – 50 stories, 495 feet
- Okan Tower – 70 stories, 890 feet
In another note
Yotelpad has published new renderings of their interiors, and developers are confirming that over 90 percent of the units are sold, making it one of Miami’s fastest selling project ever.